Saturday, April 16, 2005

Wanderlust 4

It's back, that restless feeling of wanderlust. This time bad enough to make me seriously consider moving away from teaching (temporarily), if that would help me get out of here. I have a suspicious feeling that holidays around the world is not enough to quench this urge to travel. The 5 years I've been here is starting to get to me. Unfortunately, as much as I would love to pack up and leave ASAP, it'll be at least another year or so before I can set any sort of plan into motion. My current situation with the government demands it. I wonder if they would realise that I bailed out on them 1 year too early if I decide to leave next month... Anyway, Dubai seems tempting all of a sudden...

2 comments:

The CellMate said...

Would be glad to!!! How how how? Hwo much would I have to pay?? Must gooooooooooooooo
btw... Shreyan's the singh who stayed on E7. Played hockey and went to Stanford with Sohrab for a year when I graduated.

The CellMate said...

yeah but it would still be fun... besides I've never been a shopping freak. I think i'd survive hahahaha... btw, i was wondering who cicak was... finally figured it out ;)