Sunday, September 25, 2005

I have lovely friends! That's all I have to say. Seeing that I've recently been re-introduced to singlehood, my amigos are determined to see that I have a whale of a time by insisting I join them for this, that and the other... A gesture I'm truly grateful for and am accepting with great enthusiasm. (one even has someone in mind to set me up with... don't think I'm gonna take him up on his offer though). This afternoon, for example found me at the beach soaking up the rays, enjoying the cool cool water and tossing a frisbee around, instead of sitting in front of the computer. I had a blast! But old habits die hard, and I'm actually back at work, with my ill-disguised bikini still on. I do have a dinner to look forward to with 2 very good friends (one whom can actually get away with making comments about my weight without me killing him.) So I think I'm gonna have a pretty good Sunday :)

4 comments:

Hiddenson said...

- Always look at the bright side of life. Me, for instance, am happy to see you blogging again ;)
- Go have fun!
- Nuke those fucking spammers' comments, then turn Blogger's word verification on. And if it still goes on, go 'n plaster your name and those of their competitors all over their anal blog

The CellMate said...

I can't believe they spam blogs as well... geez... Thanks for the tip. I didnt realise I had the option of using a word verification. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey woman. We got lots to catch up on! Wanna see pics of your Euro trip! Heck, pics of you in a bikini is on too. Heheh. Mich and I will be off to Bali end of October. You got any travel recommendations? We might be at SG for New Year's this year. See how. Hoong Fai's back in town will try to meet up. You take care girl, and keep smilin' - ngeow

The CellMate said...

Ngeow: I've never been to Bali so can't really help you out there. Bunch of my colleagues are regulars though but they're hopeless. All they do is lounge by the Hard Rock Hotel pool and zen out :p Of the 4 or 5 times they've been there I don't think they got further than the shroom bar...


and for the rest of you guys... I was trying to make things a little more exciting at work. The weekend bunch of teachers are always so stressed out with their back-to-back classes :D