Thursday, October 06, 2005

I'm pleased to say that I have finally dug myself out of the rut I'd been in all this while and am willingly opening myself up to new endeavours and re-discovering all the little past times I'd forsaken. Among them are:

1. I'm in a children's Christmas performance which will be staged sometime in the last
week of November - Thursday was the first rehersal and fitting! I'm so excited!

2. I've been personally invited to be a part of the theatre
prodcution of an adaptation of Eve Ensler's 'Vagina
Monologues'. - I've never read the book but am very
interested to see how I will interpret and play out my
role (if successful) :) This is targeted to open at the
end of next year.

3. I'm in the midst of planning my first ever backpacking
trip!!! And it's gonna be in Spain! I still don't have the
slightest clue as to how I'm gonna do this, considering
the fact that I'll be on an extremely tight budget and
it's gonna be freakin winter when I go! But it's something
for me to work towards.

4. I'm going for my first Rock-Climbing adventure coming Sat with a bunch of good friends. (No not the real thing, just a wall :p)


5. Thinking of taking my PADI license before the end of the year but it IS the monsoon season so it might not be such a great idea.

5. I treated myself to a HUGE (and expensive) Brazilian Churrascaria dinner last night at Carnivore... a very apt name considering the hunks of meat that the Pasadoras (I think that's what they're called) kept slicing into my plate... complete with two Caipirinhas. Oh it was heaven! How could I have neglected my fav past-time... eating!

6. Allowing myself to meet up with old friends and just have a good time. I'm ashamed to say that I'd been a scrooge eversince Jochen moved back to Germany. Been trying to save up for the trips I knew I'd be taking to go see him...

7. Lazy beach day again coming Sunday (really working on my tan.)

8. Barbecue the following Sunday (more eating!!!)

And THAT ladies and gentlemen is what I've been up to (or will be up to). I don't know how many of my future plans will actually work out but it doesn't really matter... I'm happy and I have lots to look forward to!



No comments: