Tuesday, March 13, 2007

To the Good People of Shanghai


Well there ARE still good people in the world. After my handphone got nicked (well I left it in a cab) I figured I shouldn't bother hoping to ever see my handbag again. But I was proven wrong this evening when a bloke buzzed me on my intercom saying he had my bag. You see it'd somehow went missing on Sat when I was distracted by a friend whilst collecting my stuff from the cloak room. The next thing I knew, neither of my 2 friends had my bag and one actually thought she saw some girl walk away with it!!! I amazingly didn't get upset though that was probably coz the most valuable item in it was my Residence Permit... nothing major :p. Anyway, you can imagine my surprise and delight when I got it back! Whopppeeee!!!! Thank you good people of the world!!!