Monday, July 18, 2005

It's Now or Never

The time has come for me to make that crucial decision that will change the way I live for at least the next 3 years... It's terribly exciting and I can almost 'smell' my new life!! Broke the news to my best friend about me wanting to jump ship and she was thrilled beyond words... that's why I love her to bits... she's always supportive of whatever I do... within reason of course. She understands my need for adventure and exploration, and she's glad that I'm stepping up to the plate and embracing this opportunity. If all goes well, I'll be calling Dubai home till 2009 and from there, who knows... I might finally be able to do my TESOL and teach English, starting in Dubai, and then the rest of the world!! Ok, I'm feeling a little drunk on euphoria... everything's so up in the air, but it's something for me to work towards... It's now or never... Au contraire, if I don't get hired I'll be downright disappointed... but, I'm not about to spend the next few years wondering 'what if...'. Wish me luck!!

No comments: