Friday, July 15, 2005

A Wedding Brought Us Together... Again

Received photos of the much anticipated wedding I attended in July. I can't help looking at them over and over again... mainly because most of my school friends whom I've not seen in ages, some for more than 10 years (and miss very much), were there. It was a reunion to remember. I was struck by how easily we were able to fall back into that familiarity we had with each other when we were 12/13 year olds... it felt like we had just picked up where we left off after all these years. My only gripe would be that not everyone was able to make it back... especially my dearest friend, who was stuck in Melbourne with whatever it is Medic students do :p I still have this pact that all of us (i think there were more than 20 of us) signed when we were about 15, to meet up again in 10 years, even if we were half way across the globe. And be it coincidence or fate, most of us actually managed to! It was a trully beautiful reuinion made even more special because 2 of us found the person they knew they wanted to be with for the rest of their lives. Congratulations, Mich and Ngeow! I love you guys!


The happy couple...

... and the crazy bunch

1 comment:

The CellMate said...

heehee... you will never BELIEVE how much it cost me!!