Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Domesticating Prissie


I can't belive how domesticated I've become!! Instead of spending a bulk of my money on cover charges and alcohol like I used to, I fantasise about having a perfectly equipped kitchen and then splurge on cooking utensils and herbs and spices at IKEA and Carrefour :p It makes me happy to see my fridge well stocked and I'm excited at the thought of grocery shopping! I try to find ANY excuse to cook, to the point of inviting people I met like twice, over for dinner :p I want to grill and bake and host dinner parties (as long as there's someone willing to wash up for me :p I ABHOR that bit, which is why I'm very glad for the system C and I have, where I cook and she cleans up hehehehehe) and now that J is coming down, I'll have even more reason to be in the kitchen! What joy! It's also a bonus that he doesn't mind doing the dishes. woohoo! Can't waaaaaaaaaaait!

No comments: