Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Ok I've become lazy about blogging again... I've got a couple of posts in my drafts folder but it takes too much to write down my thoughts, so for now, I'll settle for commentaries... :p

Christmas Day is pretty quiet, something I'm quite glad for. (Woke up late so missed Christmas Mass :p) Had an exquisitly prepared homecooked Italian dinner last night of spaghetti vongole (I love spaghetti vongole!!), grilled peppers with anchovies in olive oil, bellinis topped with caviar, parma ham with parmesan cheese, and roast beed and potatoes, and strawberries, longans, grapes and mini Mandarins to finish off, or and a peach cake C and I picked up at Bread Talk. (Good ol Bread Talk).

The most exciting piece of news at this point is that J will be arriving on the 29th to spend New Year's here!! He'll only stay for a week but ex or not, it's still great to have a familiar someone with you, especially when you've spent 2 New Years in a row with that person and had an absolute blast both times hhehehehehe... I have to start doing my homework and check out the happening places to be at on the 31st, or he'll never forgive me :p

Ok I'm not gonna bury myself under the covers and catch up on some sleep. :p Good night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually i love the grilled peppers n anchovies and i want to eat them now!! again! u must learn how to make!!!

The CellMate said...

oh definitely... just becareful what you wish for... You're my guinea pig, so beware...