Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Ghouls Come Out to Play

I'm so excited! Throwing a little get-together on Sat for the hell of it, but because it's not really the norm to have a party for no reason at all here, I've decided to turn it into a Halloween thingy and everyone has to dress up. For the sole reason as to avoid people asking me what the occassion is... ANnway, happy to say that my guests are all game and are actually making the effort to buy/borrow/make a costume. As far as I know, I should be expecting a viking, a fairy and a she-devil. The rest just refuse to tell me what they're gonna turn up as. Yours truly has decided to be unoriginal and dress as a Vampire. Just bought my teeth and blood and am dying (no pun intended) to try them on! Anyway, will post pictures!! Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

The CellMate said...

Yes yes!! by all means come! Just make sure you bring booze with you. Will you be in town on Sat??