Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Anti-V Day


OK so it's valentine's day... that time of year when most couples go googly eyed, the singles feel like crap, and flower shops rake in the big bucks, thanks to the few guys out there who think that buying their better half 2 dozen roses for triple the price, means "I really care for you". Thankfully, moi is resistant to such overrated celebrations and have always (and always will) treat it like any other day. So while sickly sweet love was in the air and couples were getting all mushy, I checked out a Turkish restaurant that I'd been meaning to try, by myself, made friends with the owner and an hour later, surprise surprise, we have dinner plans for sat. HEH! Made another new friend!

PS: Just as a clarification, I LOVE flowers! I buy them for myself whenever I can! Though of course it'd be great to receive some once in a while, I just don't see the point of wasting all that money on one particular day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised? Even geckos would wanna be your friend ;P