Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Retail Therapy


While most females seek therapy in shopping, in particular clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery... I prefer to throw my money away at supermarkets :D Cruising the aisles and randomly throwing snacks and tid-bits into the cart is soooooooooooooo soothing. And it gets even better once I move to the fresh food section, coz that's when my brain starts scrolling through all the recipes I have stored in there (which isn't alot really) and I start planning my dinner menu for the next week. Fun Fun Fun! Now grocery shopping will be even more fulfilling coz I found all the oven trays that I thought I didn't have! Woohoo!!! Roasts! Casseroles! Cakes! Brownies!! Oh I can't wait!

4 comments:

nana said...

oooooh i wish you were my roommate.

The CellMate said...

Well I wish we all lived nearby so that we could have dinner parties every other week hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

OH PLEASE! Pris you confessed trying to killed Chewy using my fried Udon recipe!My poor Chewy....poor baby overloaded with msg & water ;(

Anonymous said...

OOOOIIIIII!!!! That was an accident! SWINE!!