Sunday, June 17, 2007

When Two Become One


After telling my sis that Y will be tying the knot next year, (which is so bloody exciting!!!) she's gone into hyper excitable mode and is now trying to plan MY wedding - doesn't matter that I have yet to have someone actually propose to me first. She's even on the lookout for 'suitable gardens in MELBOURNE' (because she says so and also so that she wouldn't have to fly anywhere else... THE CHEEK!) in which to hold the ceremony, and she's even decided on the PHOTOGRAPHER! (her other half :p). I swear if I ever do get married, I probably won't EVER have to lift a finger... she'll handle all the planning and all I have to do is agree or disagree. It's not that bad an idea actually. hahahha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey that sounds exactly like what's happening to me now :D
mom's taken over.
-Y

The CellMate said...

hahaha but of course! Her daughter's GETTING MARRIED!!! It makes sense though since you're not home to do all the running around. I hope you still have veto power though! :D