Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sparkles and Rainbow Skies

I have no idea why I'm thinking of Sparkles and Rainbow Skies but that's how I've been feeling these past few days - all shiny and sparkle-y and light and colourful! It's such a great feeling! Listening to The Bird and the Bee's "Again and Again" makes me feel that way too, eventhough once you pay attention to the lyrics 'happy' really isn't the emotion I should be having :p

Had a fabulous Spanish class last night. I actually feel I'm getting somewhere!! I read 4 short passages and could understand 80% of them (new vocab aside), could even paraphrase and answer questions!! albeit rather haltingly... Went for that Spanish Design Exhibition and found that I was able to translate SOME of the information in the coffee table book they were selling with info on the pieces.

Was chirpy today that I treated myself to a nice longer than usual lunch with colleagues, then proceeded to get a foot massage!!! Of course now I pay the price of having to work at home but it was worth it! La la la!!!

No comments: