Sunday, July 09, 2006

Brunch & Bubbles!

There's nothing I like better than to eat... ok that's an exaggeration, there are lotsa other things I enjoy doing, one of them just happens to be eating. And on Sunday I think I died and went to heaven! To celebrate Miss E's birthday, we were 'strongly encouraged' (I'm not kidding) to do so with a champagne brunch. It cost an exorbitant amount of money, but the half that I paid was soooooooooo worth it! I'm a seafood freak and there was fresh seafood in copious amounts and not to mention oodles of foie gras. Needless to say, I didn't stray far from the fruits of the sea section... I mean with 5 varieties of oysters, 3 of mussles, succulent crab claws, lobster and 3 types of prawns, why would i need to go anywhere else?! (Note: there were loads of other types of seafood, but the above are all that interested me.. hehehehe) Oh and did I mention that there was free-flow of Moet Chandon? AND a cocktail bar serving several of my favourites, including mojitos, caipirinhas, and thanks to the birthday girl, the newly discovered strawberry caipiroska!!! Well let's just say we had a whale of a time... I'll let the pictures do the talking...


No comments: