Saturday, July 15, 2006

PACKING ATTACK!!

I have 16 days before I have to move out of my apartment and exactly 2 weeks to get my necessary crap shipped over to Shanghai and the rest back to my parents... I'm no where near started... :p *PANIC!* I've gotten as far as pulling random stuff from cupboards and shelves and dumping them on the sofa, bed and floor of my bedroom. I now sleep in my sister's room. Don't get me wrong, I'm actually quite good at packing... as long as it involves clothes and they all go into a suitcase bound for a holiday. My mum is still impressed by how much I can squeeze into 1 suitcase, but compressing 6 years worth of things into several cardboard boxes is quite a different story!

Oh yes, I'm finally leaving! I thought the day will never arrive. After 9 months of uncertainty, I can't be more excited! I've been taken out of all my existing classes and put in as a support in the programmes that I've been out of touch with for the past 18 months, to retrain myself for when I start running them in Shanghai.

Anyway, this is the condition of my apartment right now...



HELP!

2 comments:

Hiddenson said...

Help indeed!

Lol! Do Viv and Estee cope with that??

Good luck, girl, you'll need it!

The CellMate said...

:p Estee will be moving in with her bf so she just dumps her stuff in the car and drops them off at his. Viv, surprisingly, has much fewer things than I do! And she's in India right now, so I'm stuck here with this mess ... sigh