Sunday, July 16, 2006

Where in the World...

Wanderlust has struck yet again!! This time, not in the form of wanting to travel, but to study abroad. I've tried in vain to source for a university in Spain that offers courses in English, but it turns out that that option is only available at international universities, and those don't offer the programme that i'm interested in. So my next best option? One of the scandinavian countries. They place alot of emphasis on the English language and teach quite a number of their courses in English, plus, education is free in certain countries! Fantastic! I honestly wouldn't mind living in Finland for 3 or 4 years, but what on earth am I gonna do with Finnish or Swedish once I graduate?? I mean apart from the fact that I would love to experience life in a non-english speaking country, I would like the language I pick up to at least be useful in a significant portion of the world :p Oh well... The University of Helsinki looks interesting...


*Damn, can't find an English version of the course I want... :( Sigh, I guess Australia it is..."

No comments: