Saturday, September 09, 2006

Conversations in My Head...


Condition: somewhat tipsy after several bottles of Cobra beer (I know, can it sound any more dodgy??)

Location: In my bed
In attendance: Voices #1 and #2

------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 0230hrs

#1: Oooh.. need sleep. Long day later. Must be... ZZZZZZZZZ

------------------------------------------------------------

Time: 0530hrs

#2: Pssst... wake up!

#1: mmmmghphhh...

#2: *prod prod* Wakey wakey...

#1: mmmmghphhh... wha...? It's still early, what you go wake me up for?

#2: Really? It's early? How do you know? I should check the time.

#1: No, No! Don't check the time...
Arrrghhhhh!!! Bright light! Eyes hurting! Why did you check the time?
It's all your fault *SMACK*

#2: Hehehe... well since you're awake, what shall we talk about?

#1: No, no! I'm tired! Long day later. Must be alert for performance.
Dinner n Dance tonight. Must be good Marilyn Monroe...

Go back to sleep...

.......
.....
...

#2: Hey, there's an itch in the throat department. How annoying.

#1: Just clear your throat and it'll go away.

#2: I have a better idea, how bout if we really focus on the itch and see how long it'll take you to get up for some water.

*swallow*

itch still there

*swallow swallow*

itch still there

*swallow swallow swallow*

itch not gone!

*swal...*

#1: Oh alright I'll get some water!

*Fumbles in the dark for glass of water. Drink. Fall back into bed*

.................
................
...........

*Drip drip drip*

#2: Psst... hear that?

#1: You've got to be kidding me! Please go back to sleep!
Look, the body is motionless, the eyes are closed.
All you need to do is SHUTUP!

................
.............
........

#2: Hey remember that guy who kept hitting on all the girls?

He so desperately wanted to get laid!

#1: Hahaha! Yeah. He was a good dancer though...

NO! I'm not getting into this conversation!

...............
..............
.........

#2: I'm so glad I went out last night, otherwise I wouldn't have made all those lovely friends.

#1: Oh yes! What were the odds of meeting people like Shyla and Arjun who attend tea dances!

#2: And they love karaoke-ing as well! Woohoo!!!
It just sucks to know that I'll only have 1.5 months to enjoy their company before I leave :( BLEH!

#1: Yeah... And don't forget Juan and Balli.

They're fun too... in the alcohol binging kinda way. hehehe.

#2: It's such expensive fun though :p

#1: Which is why we go to places like The PoW where beers are good and cheap and Cobra beer even cheaper!

#2: HAHAHAHA!
And we don't have to deal with the hoity toity yuppies in their Armani suits and Hugo Boss ties.

#1: *giggle*... Can I go to sleep now?

#2: Ok. G'nite!

Oh, don't forget to blog about that conversation you had with Alex just now.
The one about Superman being a cheapskate... heehee... that was funny.

#1: k. Did you realise that you know 4 Alexs??

#2: GO TO SLEEP!


..........
.....



*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!!!*

#1: DAMMIT!

No comments: