Sunday, September 03, 2006

How Frustrating...!


My move has been postponed... YET AGAIN! I'm getting quite sick of it really, but there isn't much I can do. It's not like I'm dying to leave Singapore, just that I've been mentally preparing myself to leave, and trying to plan my weeks so I can say goodbye to all my friends as well as rush around sorting out documents and stuff. And to make matters worse, I just found out that I'm gonna be homeless again! Arrrghhhh... My boss rang me up this morning to say that she needs her place back coz she forgot that she'd promised it to her cousins for when they come down on the 20th of Sept! If we'd stuck to the original plan, I wouldn't be here by then. But now I am! Bleh!!!

On a happier note, I have to clear all my leave before the 30th of Oct, which means I get a total of 3 weeks to burn! Woohoo! The perfect amount of time for a holiday in Europe. Unfortunately, now that I'll have to start paying rent again, I probably won't have the cash on such short notice. Oh well, heard one can move around Thailand on very little... *grin* We'll see...

No comments: