Friday, May 11, 2007

Across the Continent Once More


When I get upset, I usually change my hair. But after spending 720RMB once before on a perm that didn't even last, I figured I might as well put that money to better use... like a HOLIDAY! Granted the satisfaction is a little delayed but what the hell, being in a different country lifts my spirits no matter how low they are!

I have 2 options,

i) to go in August during the school break
ii) go in October during the week long National Day Holiday here

Now, WHERE to go... Very important question. Because this holiday is meant to be one of soul-healing, it has to be either a very zen / back-to-basics place or with friends and family... so my options are:

i) finish my backpacking through Vietnam since I wasn't able to the last time.
ii) backpack through Cambodia (colleague did that last week and she said she loved it!)
iii) visit my sister and friends in Melbourne (which was the original plan anyway)
iv) go home to mummy & daddy, then make a trip down to S'pore to visit friends

Might have to toss a coin on this one :p



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear that Nepal does good for lots of people. :)