Tuesday, May 08, 2007

World Politics...


... or politics of ANY kind simply do not appeal to me. I vaguely remember names of presidents and prime ministers, but most of the time am unable to place them to the countries they govern (though if they're famous enough I can :p) I switch off almost immediately and all I hear is white noise which gradually fades out and is replaced by what sounds like the surfing of radio channels, you know, like in the movies... Actually it would be wrong of me to say that politics do not appeal to me, it's actually quite interesting IF I don't have to read about it. But, as long as there's someone who's willing to just sit and blab to me about the different ideologies, I'm quite happy to sit and listen... just don't expect to draw me into any bloody debate about it.

Am currently being enlightened by my 19-yr old darling on the relationship between the U.S & North Korea, as well as the political state of the latter. Apparently, he's got a big big interest in the U.S, N.K WWII and the USSR and I have a feeling I'll hear about all 4 before the end of our conversation tonight :D

I really should read more journals related to my job, instead I'm scanning biomedical journals and browsing scientific research papers... I MISS SCIENCE!!! hmmmmm apparently there's gonna be a new kind of supernova...

No comments: