Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And Then There was Light


Wow I must finally have peace of mind, coz after several nights of restless sleep and heart racing nightmares, last night, I dreamt I was surrounded by baby animals of every conceivable species! From wolf cubs to ladybugs! I slept through the ENTIRE night and woke up this morning with this warm glow and a mixture of contentment and happiness.... Oh it was such a nice feeling! Nothing could've ruined my day. I had to interview 3 potential sets of parents who wanted to send their children to our kindergarten and while I would usually freak out at the thought (seeing how I'd never done it before), I was so relaxed it didn't faze me one bit. Parents walked away happy, and one immediately decided that she'd send her youngest to us instead of another school she was initially considering. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! What a great day!

No comments: