Sunday, May 20, 2007

Run Run As Fast As You Can...


Awwwww man! Just watched the season finale of Scrubs and I just wanna kick Eliot! JD I can understand if he's getting cold feet about Kim, but Eliot doubting if marrying Keith is the right thing to do?! What's wrong with her! She's got such a good thing going for her, a guy who loves her like crazy and would do anything for her (I mean seriously, the kind of control freak that she is, I'm surprised Keith even stuck around that long) and what does she do?? Freaks out and starts questioning herself... is Keith the right one... am I doing the right thing... And now from the looks of it, she's about to mess things up. Great! Fabuous! Well I hope she does, I guess she's one of those people who needs to keep messing up to the point it gets so bad she finally wakes up and realises that you can't run away from life! GOD!

No comments: