Sunday, January 21, 2007

For the Love of Cuddles


It sucks sometimes when all you want is to have a cuddle but there's no one around to give it to you. I'm a sucker for those and can get rather grouchy and cranky when I don't get any. And it's true for alot of people if not all. Everyone needs a little affection once in awhile, the physical touch of another human being, to feel safe and secure, to feel that someone cares... and if we aren't able to have it, we put up our defence mechanisms and pray that we don't think about it as much... we drown ourselves in work, go out with friends, some drink themselves silly, get a hobby, whatever... all great ideas, but none, in my opinion, sustainable for long. And when the defence mechanisms eventually start to break down, that is when I really really wish I had a good guy friend I could go to for some TLC. Someone who would be able to hold me till I fell asleep WITHOUT all the complications that could possibly surface when 2 people of the opposite sex find themselves sharing the same bed. Wishful thinking, I know...Which therefore leaves me only one option, to find someone who is simply NOT into women and who's VERY much into cuddles... I think I'm going nuts.

6 comments:

nana said...

HAHAHAHHA pris you're funny.

The CellMate said...

but it's truuuuuue!

Anonymous said...

if you find one like that, can you share with me?
-yen

The CellMate said...

You needn't have asked... they're a rare commodity and one must always help the sisterhood ;) Actually I think I've found one but I'm still questioning his errrm... sexual preferences

|LoLa| said...

I think you totally hit the mark there!
Get a pet? hehe..

Or a hot gay friend - like will & grace

The CellMate said...

Mel: yesssssssssss like Will! Oh what are the odds!!