Monday, January 22, 2007

"Wanderlust, Meet Shanghai; Shanghai, Wanderlust"


After 2 months here, I'm ashamed to say that I've barely gotten to know Shanghai; (in my defence, it's too freaking cold to be wandering around on foot checking out the sights). But seriously, restaurants aside, I don't think I'll be able to take a visitor down and show them the real Shanghai. I have therefore gotten myself a Berlitz Pocket Guide and worked out a game plan; I'm gonna be a resident-tourist. Every weekend or weekday evening (if I get off work early enough) I will check out AT LEAST one place; try every single bar along the road where I work; put That's Magazine (or its equivalent) to good use and sample a new restaurant every week; WIsh me luck!

*It's Monday morning and I spent the entire day at home on Sunday... I'm hopeless*

No comments: