Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Want My Shower Hose!!


The first problem I had with my bathtub when I moved in to my current place was that the plug, once put down, wasn't able to pop up again, which obviously meant, well you know what that meant. So in absolute frustration, I yanked the entire thing out and of course wasn't able to put it back in again :p I was therefore left with a gaping hole in my tub and no way of ever pampering myself to a bathful of bubbles. And then, a very sweet (and oh so cute) someone remembered my dilemma (well I was whinging a little), and bought me the most adorable rubber plug which had a little orange rubber coral on the top and a little yellow rubber crab attached to the cord. Hooray! Bathtime problem solved. 1 WEEK later, the shower hose sprung a leak. Showers therefore involved very careful placement of myself so that the water spurting out of the damn hole wouldn't spray all over my warm fluffy towel. Being the busy person that I am (:p) I'd put off buying a replacement. Tried my whinging technique on the very sweet and oh so cute someone but didn't work this time (rats...). And now I'm stuck because a few days ago, the damn hose decided to split itself into 2 and conveniently forgot how to make itself whole again. Showers have never been trickier... DAMMIT!

No comments: