Monday, January 29, 2007

I WANT MY PHONE BACK!


I Lost My Phone!!! AARRGGGHHHHH!!!! I'm so ticked off! Of course it was my fault... left it in a cab, and it HAD to be the one day when I forgot to check the backseat after I got out. I can't decide which stings the most, the fact that the phone was expensive, the fact that I'd had it for less than a year, or the money I'll have to spend on getting a new one when I can put that money towards my Holiday Fund. I repeat... ARRRGHHHHH!!!! And the PHONE NUMBERS! I know I backed them up in my laptop, but I can't seem to find them anymore! I now have a sneaky feeling that my list only appears when I connect my phone to my laptop. AAARGGGHHH!!! The more I think about it the more the whole thing burns me up. The thought of some stranger browsing through my pics (not that there are any scandalous ones, just ones of me looking terribly drunk :p) and reading all my SMSs!!! The danger of having so much memory space to the point you can't be bothered to delete the old ones. My sis was a real comfort. Her response to my ranting about photos was "Well I hope I don't see pics of you on the internet any time soon. HAHAHAHAHA! Damn the woman! Oh well lesson learnt, DELETE ALL INCIRIMINATING INFORMATION FROM PHONE! AARRRGGHHHHH!!!

No comments: