Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sweet Victory... Well Almost...


I ALMOST whooped a guy's ass at pool today. He'd gotten on my nerves 10 mins after I walked into the bar... loud, brash, obnoxious... chinese guy claiming to be Canadian but with an accent that was a mixture of every other country BUT Canada. Nevertheless, me being me, decided to give the guy a chance, maybe he wasn't so bad afterall... Yeah, right! The last straw came when he made a racist comment. From that point on I was determined to put up a fight if not take him down at pool (NOTE: Do not be misled, I am a mediocre player. Lucky for me, I apparently get better the more I drink!) Unfortunately we weren't able to finish the game coz the bar was closing. Oh well, I'm just glad he didn't have any reason to gloat... the asshole...

No comments: