Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ohmmmmm....


Attended my first trial yoga class in Shanghai, and signed up immediately after. One of the main reasons being that it's like a 7 - 10 min walking distance from work, and there's hope in my spine realigning itself (which also means I'll gain AT LEAST an inch in height) HEH! Also, they were having a promotion: buy 2 months get 1 free. Not too bad, at least I don't have to commit for too long a period of time. Today was a beginners class, tomorrow gonna try Hatha Yoga, and the next day pilates, just to see if I have a preference. Pilates apparently works your core so I'm VERY interested in that. By the way, I've put on ANOTHER 2 kgs and eventhough I'm quite happy with the OVERALL effect of the gain, I'm getting a little worried with errrm certain regions... *shudder*

No comments: