Sunday, August 20, 2006

And the drama begins...


My housemate's jealous possessive 19 year-old girlfriend will be flying in from Italy on Wednesday for 2 weeks. And apparently, Mr. Genius didn't tell her that I share the apartment (for obvious reasons) so now if she ever asks, I'm only supposed to have moved in tomorrow :p Great... she'd better not give me an grief or I'll whoop her ass!


*Update: Said girlfriend not coming afterall. Apparently daddy didn't allow it. Woohoo!! I now don't have to be stuck in an apartment with a couple who have been apart for 5 months... Lord knows how much cuddling and canoodling would've gone on. :S

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh she's 19 la. u surely can whoop her ass if she gives you any grief. :)

The CellMate said...

And so I shall hehehehe...