Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Prissie the Grouch


It's 0421hrs, Tuesday morning. I was woken up by a bad dream and now it's next to impossible to go back to sleep. The incessant dripping of water in the pipes somewhere doesn't help :p Ordinarily I would be on the phone with J., like I always do when I have a bad dream, but now I can't, and it sucks :( BLEH!!! I've become such a grouch... Why?

Because I feel old.

I feel like a decrepit old cow.

A decrepit old cow who gets a buzz after only ONE mug of vodka 7-Up.

Who has not clubbed in a looooooooooooooong time.

Who gets worn out by normal daily events so easily that I'm in bed by 2300hrs.

And prefer quiet Sundays at home by myself.


Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn.......... I'm so BORING!!!

I need a snack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, sounds like me.
we can be old biddies together.

love yen

Anonymous said...

Me too. Come on Pris, you don't have a kid in the pipeline yet... :p And quiet Sundays are the BEST things ever to balance out a crazy week at work. Come over to our flat and we'll bake or cook something to embrace homebody-hood.

The CellMate said...

mich: Oh yes please! The last time I cooked for fun or for someone other than myself was in June!