Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Adobe InDesign Blues


I'm currently trying to teach myself how to use the Adobe InDesign CS2 and so far, it's been pretty good. I mean once you're used to the million and one functions, you're pretty much set. (I know about 10% of it). I really need to know how to do just the basic stuff, like how to insert ('place') a picture, how after assigning a frame for your content you need to click on the 'select' icon before you can actually see the damn frame and so forth. What is REALLY driving me nuts right now is the fact that I am unable to embed my graphics without losing it's quality!!! Everytime I close the file and reopen it, all my graphics gets fuzzy!! And I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN!!! IT'S BLOODY FRUSTRATING AND A BLOODY WASTE OF TIME!!!!! Would REALLY appreciate some help!! (NGEOW??)

No comments: