Friday, April 13, 2007

To Yen...


OK since I can't view my blog and reply to any comments (I can still read them though coz a copy is sent to my e-mail) I shall reply with a post... :) WHO IS HE??!??! When did you guys meet? He a doc as well? I"m so happy for you!!! OK about a trip to Melb. I MIGHT be able to squeeze one in this August. Prob is I'll be doing a course that only ends of the 17th of August and work at school resumes on the 4th of August. Yes I know it sounds like alot of time in between but I will definitely have to go back for training and to do up the centre for the new term, etc... I just don't know when yet. Will chcek and see. You WILL be around between the 18th of August and the 1st of Sept won't you? I should e-mail you shouldn't I :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what awesome timing!
i have my annual leave of 5 weeks starting from the 6th August till the 11th Sept.
I'll have to go back to KL for about a week to renew my passport but i will DEFINITELY make time to be back in Melbourne whenever you decide to come. Later in August and beginning of sept is perfect.
Let me know as soon as you know and i can plan around it!
EMAIL ME LA. :)