Monday, April 02, 2007

My Very Own Blender!


It's funny how the oddest things make me happy. While C went out yesterday to bargain hunt at Qipu Lu (quite successfully I gather from all the clothes she came home with), I was browsing the supermarket aisles (yet again). Well it was for the dinner last night. Anyway, I came across this BLENDER that comes with 3 accessories you can use interchangably to suit your needs. There's a little container that goes straight over the blades to make a drink or shake enough for 1, another one enough for 2 and a reglar sized blender jug that also comes with a removable strainer!! So you can have just juice or juice with pulp. It also means you can grind up veggies and stuff if you're too lazy to chop (like me!) hahahha. Must remember not to grind garlic in there though :s Anyway, that was the highlight of my shopping yesterday. Now I'm sipping on my first Mandarin / Sunkist orange milk juice whatever with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream... YUMMY!!!

No comments: