Monday, April 23, 2007

Anne of Green Gables


Any hopeless romantic worth their salt would've watched Anne of Green Gables - the beautiful beautiful story of a 12 year-old red-haired orphan who was taken in by the Cuthberts and eventually, falls in love - and marries - her childhood friend... the yummilicious Gilbert Blythe!! Arrrghhhh!!! I must have the box set!! I only recently found out
that there's a Part 3!! About their life after marriage. Oh what I would give to have that box set!!! V. actually found the entire 2 parts on YouTube - in 10min segments, which is what I'm watching now hahahahahaha. Sigh, I will always remember the conversation Anne and Gilbert had as they stood on the bridge over the Lake of Shining Waters.

Gilbert: It'll be 3 years before I finish medical school, and even then there won't be any sunbrusts or marble halls.

Anne: I don't want sunbursts or marble halls, I just want... you...

SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON


No comments: