Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dust-Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


Now that summer is rolling in, it's great to open our windows to let in the cool breeze and kinda circulate the air a little :p All was great until a couple of days later when I noticed this thin film of dust that had settled on ever piece of furniture, covering every square inch of our wooden floors. My first thought was, "We'd just cleaned this place two days ago!! WTF!" So thanks to dusty Shanghai, we thought we were doomed to live with our doors and windows shut throughout summer and sweat it out (summer here apparenlt can get VERY VERY hot... up to 40C ). We simply didn't have the time to clean the apartment every 2 days! We barely manage with once a week!! And then my boss decided to move and asked us the most important question of all... "Do you girls want to hire my helper?" It was as though this ray of light came shining down on me, kinda like the one in Mr. Bean. It was the most beautiful question someone had EVER asked. Do we want someone to help us clean?? Well, yea-ha! So last night I came home to a squeaky clean apartment, with not a speck of dust in sight and all my laundry hanging out to dry. *siiiiiiiiiiiigh* This is gonna make me lazy that's for sure but what the hell... I might as well enjoy it while I can. :)

No comments: