Monday, April 16, 2007

The BITCH that is Fate...


Fate is playing a dirty game and I'm freakin not happy about it. After a blissful relaxing day, daydreaming of my trip in 13 days, I get an SMS from J saying that his leave hadn't been approved. Yes, it stung but I was slightly comforted by the fact that I'd prepared myself for him to be working when I got there, but hey, there was still the weekend, right? WRONG!!! Apparently he's expected to work throughout the weekend as well! Fucking bastards not only NOT grant him his leave but take away his weekend. Dammit! It was all I could do to stop myself from ranting and raving and hurling obscenities at his superiors. I mean I'd only be aggravating the situation. He was pissed off as it was and the last thing he needed was a female going off the deep-end and making him feel worse. I couldn't keep the disappointment from my voice though, that's for sure. I could almost feel the knife twist in my gut when he broke the news; almost feel the emptiness in the pit of my stomach as it sank all the way to the bottom of my toes and beyond. I was really really really looking forward to seeing him again for so many reasons, including one very important one. But if he's gonna get off work at 2200hrs everyday, tired and hungry, and not in the best of moods, (not that I blame him... I'd be moody too) I don't really see the point anymore. So essentially, I paid all that money to hang out in Dubai by myself. Oh what joy! FUCK! He's asking them to reconsider so all I can do is wait. In the meantime, his superiors are fucked up, heartless, pieces of shit that deserve to be tied to a stake and burned alive. And that goes for you too, Fate! You BITCH!

No comments: